From capital loans to lease financing
Starion Financial is committed to supporting the agricultural industry in our service areas. Whether you are a farmer, rancher or involved in other agribusiness, we are here to help you succeed.
- Experienced Agribusiness Bankers How experienced? Several of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves, so we know the business inside and out.
- Helping you get started It can be hard to start out in farming and ranching. We’ll sit down and listen to your dreams and help craft a business plan to get you started. We help you secure startup capital and set up the banking services you need to succeed.
- Finance your operation Operating capital is the lifeblood of agriculture, and Starion Agribusiness Bankers will help guide you in developing an efficient and productive finance model.
- Plan for success Even before the time comes, we'll help you prepare for the day when you need to build or expand. We’ll be there to help you implement your plan.
- Make large purchases No matter if you need extra funds to replace old equipment or purchase new equipment for expansion or a new line of business, we'll help get you the loan you need.
We live in the communities we serve. We know our communities and the local economy, taking a big stake in their growth and success. And we make our decisions locally, just like you. Contact your nearest Starion Agribusiness Banker for more information.
FarmerMAC, also known as The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, provides funds for long-term agricultural mortgages at stable interest rates. Starion works with FarmerMAC to provide these mortgages in our service area.
Lease contracts are spread over the useful life of equipment, sometimes with special tax advantages. Your Starion Agribusiness Banker can help you decide whether it makes more sense to purchase or to lease new or used equipment. We provide lease financing for:
- Combines, tractors and other power equipment
- Tillage equipment
- Farm fixtures, pivots, machinery sheds and bins
- Computers and technology
Personal Financial Statement
To start the loan process, you will need to complete a personal financial statement document, which you can download below. Complete, print and sign the document to bring to your appointment with your banker. For security reasons, do not e-mail your application. You can also call or visit your local Starion Agribusiness Banker to get assistance completing the form.
Use our financial calculators
How much will my loan payments be?
How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
Starion Financial promotes, hires for business banking team
Starion Financial has hired a new business banking officer and promoted two others in Bismarck-Mandan.
Fri. Jan 29 10:01 PM
Starion Financial promotes, hires in Rolla
Starion Financial has promoted one team member and hired two.
Fri. Jan 29 10:01 PM
Starion Financial supports affordable housing development in Bismarck/Mandan and Fargo
Housing agency officials accepted a $500,000 check for the state’s Housing Incentive Fund from Starion Financial. The bank’s contribution will support development in Bismarck, Mandan and Fargo.
Tue. Dec 22 10:12 PM
Starion employees raise $1,510 for Toys for Tots
The month of November was a little hairy at Starion Financial. Twelve men at branches in Bismarck and seven in Mandan competed for bragging rights during No Shave November, a.k.a. “Noshember.” But the real winners were the children receiving gifts through Toys for Tots.
Wed. Dec 16 2:12 PM
Starion Financial receives SBA Director’s Award
Starion Financial received the Director’s Award from the North Dakota District Office of the Small Business Administration (SBA).
Fri. Dec 11 9:12 PM
More News >>