From capital loans to lease financing
Starion Financial is committed to supporting the agricultural industry in our service areas. Whether you are a farmer, rancher or involved in other agribusiness, we are here to help you succeed.
- Experienced Agribusiness Bankers How experienced? Several of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves, so we know the business inside and out.
- Helping you get started It can be hard to start out in farming and ranching. We’ll sit down and listen to your dreams and help craft a business plan to get you started. We help you secure startup capital and set up the banking services you need to succeed.
- Finance your operation Operating capital is the lifeblood of agriculture, and Starion Agribusiness Bankers will help guide you in developing an efficient and productive finance model.
- Plan for success Even before the time comes, we'll help you prepare for the day when you need to build or expand. We’ll be there to help you implement your plan.
- Make large purchases No matter if you need extra funds to replace old equipment or purchase new equipment for expansion or a new line of business, we'll help get you the loan you need.
We live in the communities we serve. We know our communities and the local economy, taking a big stake in their growth and success. And we make our decisions locally, just like you. Contact your nearest Starion Agribusiness Banker for more information.
FarmerMAC, also known as The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, provides funds for long-term agricultural mortgages at stable interest rates. Starion works with FarmerMAC to provide these mortgages in our service area.
Lease contracts are spread over the useful life of equipment, sometimes with special tax advantages. Your Starion Agribusiness Banker can help you decide whether it makes more sense to purchase or to lease new or used equipment. We provide lease financing for:
- Combines, tractors and other power equipment
- Tillage equipment
- Farm fixtures, pivots, machinery sheds and bins
- Computers and technology
Personal Financial Statement
To start the loan process, you will need to complete a personal financial statement document, which you can download below. Complete, print and sign the document to bring to your appointment with your banker. For security reasons, do not e-mail your application. You can also call or visit your local Starion Agribusiness Banker to get assistance completing the form.
Use our financial calculators
How much will my loan payments be?
How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
Starion Financial promotes Kocher
Starion Financial has promoted Angie Kocher to business banking representative II.
Tue. Mar 03 5:03 PM
Starion Financial, Thiery honored with housing awards
Starion Financial and Dean Thiery were recognized for exemplary work by the North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA) at its statewide housing conference held in Bismarck.
Mon. Mar 02 5:03 PM
Starion Insurance hosting free seminar
Starion Insurance is hosting a free crop insurance update and marketing seminar on Friday, Mar. 6 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Guelph School Gym.
Thu. Feb 26 8:02 PM
Starion Financial’s Staller presents economic survey results
Starion Financial Fargo Market President Dan Staller presented the results of the business conditions survey at the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo Chamber of Commerce Economic Outlook 2015 Forum on Feb. 19.
Fri. Feb 20 8:02 PM
Starion Financial Named United Way Top Contributor
Starion Financial was named one of the 2014 Top 20 Contributors at the Missouri Slope Areawide (MSA) United Way annual meeting. The bank’s fundraising effort earned it eighth place overall.
Wed. Feb 18 8:02 PM
More News >>