From capital loans to lease financing
Starion Financial is committed to supporting the agricultural industry in our service areas. Whether you are a farmer, rancher or involved in other agribusiness, we are here to help you succeed.
- Experienced Agribusiness Bankers How experienced? Several of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves, so we know the business inside and out.
- Helping you get started It can be hard to start out in farming and ranching. We’ll sit down and listen to your dreams and help craft a business plan to get you started. We help you secure startup capital and set up the banking services you need to succeed.
- Finance your operation Operating capital is the lifeblood of agriculture, and Starion Agribusiness Bankers will help guide you in developing an efficient and productive finance model.
- Plan for success Even before the time comes, we'll help you prepare for the day when you need to build or expand. We’ll be there to help you implement your plan.
- Make large purchases No matter if you need extra funds to replace old equipment or purchase new equipment for expansion or a new line of business, we'll help get you the loan you need.
We live in the communities we serve. We know our communities and the local economy, taking a big stake in their growth and success. And we make our decisions locally, just like you. Contact your nearest Starion Agribusiness Banker for more information.
FarmerMAC, also known as The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, provides funds for long-term agricultural mortgages at stable interest rates. Starion works with FarmerMAC to provide these mortgages in our service area.
Lease contracts are spread over the useful life of equipment, sometimes with special tax advantages. Your Starion Agribusiness Banker can help you decide whether it makes more sense to purchase or to lease new or used equipment. We provide lease financing for:
- Combines, tractors and other power equipment
- Tillage equipment
- Farm fixtures, pivots, machinery sheds and bins
- Computers and technology
Personal Financial Statement
To start the loan process, you will need to complete a personal financial statement document, which you can download below. Complete, print and sign the document to bring to your appointment with your banker. For security reasons, do not e-mail your application. You can also call or visit your local Starion Agribusiness Banker to get assistance completing the form.
Use our financial calculators
How much will my loan payments be?
How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
Starion Financial expands private banking department
Starion Financial has expanded its private banking department in Bismarck. Private banking offers a premium array of enhanced services, convenience and personalized attention for entrepreneurs, executives and other busy professionals.
Wed. Apr 27 4:04 PM
Starion Financial awards FFA scholarship
Scott Roney, a senior at Oakes High School, was awarded the Starion Financial FFA scholarship at the FFA banquet on April 21. John Zetocha, Starion market president, presented the award.
Mon. Apr 25 7:04 PM
Starion Financial breaks ground on Sun Prairie bank branch
Starion Financial broke ground on a new bank branch in Sun Prairie at 350 South Grand Avenue.
Fri. Apr 08 5:04 PM
Starion Financial receives five stars from BauerFinancial
Starion Financial earned a five-star “superior” rating for fourth quarter 2015 from BauerFinancial, the nation’s leading independent bank and credit union rating firm.
Wed. Mar 23 9:03 PM
Naming rights awarded to Starion Financial
The Mandan Park Board approved the naming rights for the Mandan Sports Complex, now officially named Starion Sports Complex, on Tuesday, March 8 at a special meeting. The agreement, which continues through 2037, includes official naming rights of the complex in exchange for $750,000.
Tue. Mar 08 3:03 AM
More News >>