Did someone send you money using Popmoney? You've come to the right place to get it.
If you're a Starion Online Banking and Bill Pay customer
1. Log into Online Banking
2. Click on the checking account that you have set up with Bill Pay
3. Click on the “Bill Pay” option, then the "Popmoney" tab at the top of the page
4. You will see an incoming payment alert indicator on the “Overview” tab, with the option to deposit funds.
- Please note you may need to verify the email address or phone number the money was sent to if it is different than what is on file with Bill Pay. Simply follow the instructions listed on the screen
To make receiving money even simpler, edit your preferences and enable automatic deposit. That way, you won’t have to accept every time money is sent to you. It'll be automatically deposited into your account.
If you don't use Online Banking or Bill Pay
1. Follow the instructions received in your email or text message alerting you that you have funds to claim. This will direct you to the Popmoney website
where you’ll be asked to enter the routing number and account number where you want the money deposited.
2. If you'd rather not enter your information on the Popmoney website, you can set up your Starion Online Banking account, register for Bill Pay, and accept the funds by following the directions for Online Banking users at the top of this page. Find out more about Online Banking
Print a copy of these directions [PDF]
If you do set up Online Banking, remember to change "Enable Automatic Deposit” to “Yes” to have future transfers automatically deposited into your account.