Building a secure financial future
Tell us your goals
At Starion Investment Services, our investment representatives will do the research necessary to guide you with:
- Investing within your household cash flow
- Preparing for tuition expenses
- Investments for retirement income
- Preparing for long-term care
- Protection and allocation of your estate**
- Money decisions that can help you toward your dreams
How we help you pursue your goals
We don’t just point out what’s available in the way of financial services, Starion Investment Services' personalized approach is designed to show you what can help you make the most of your money. We offer:
- Asset allocation analysis
- Retirement planning analysis
- Laddered fixed-income portfolios
- Individual stock portfolios
- Mutual funds
- Professionally managed asset account
- Life insurance
- Retirement plans
Who we work with
Investment Representatives are registered with and offer securities through LPL Financial. Learn more about LPL Financial.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Starion Financial and Starion Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Starion’s Hetland, Hoffman Graduate from Banking School
Dale Hetland and Brandon Hoffman of Starion Financial recently graduated from the Dakota School of Banking. Hetland is business banking officer/VP in Fargo. Hoffman is mortgage banking manager/VP and based out of the downtown Bismarck location.
Mon. Jul 13 4:07 PM
Starion Financial’s Heck joins Risk Management
Jenny Heck has taken a new role at Starion Financial as a compliance specialist in the risk management department.
Wed. Jul 01 3:07 PM
Starion Financial promotes, hires in Mandan
Starion Financial has promoted three employees and hired two, all at the Mandan branch.
Wed. Jul 01 3:07 PM
More News >>