You have online banking, so take the next step and go mobile. Starion's mobile banking offers flexible and convenient ways for you to view account information on your mobile devices when you’re on the go.
What does Mobile Banking include?
Starion’s mobile banking lets you use text messaging, mobile browsing and/or our downloadable mobile app (available below). These services allow you to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Review recent account activity
- Find ATM and branch locations
Learn more about our Mobile Banking services
- View our Mobile Banking FAQ sheet for details about Mobile Banking [PDF]
- Learn more about Mobile Bill Pay and Mobile Popmoney [PDF]
- Find out how to use Starion Text Banking [PDF]
We have an app for that
Starion’s mobile banking app lets you bank from anywhere with your AndroidTM phone, iPhone and iPad, with an Android tablet app under development. You'll be able to send money by e-mail, text or direct transfer with Popmoney, and use mobile Bill Pay to pay bills anytime, anywhere. Use the appropriate store link below to get the Starion app.
If you use a different mobile device such as Windows Phone, we recommend you use your mobile browser for online banking, or consider text banking. Remember, standard text messaging and/or data plan rates apply. For details on your mobile plan, contact your service provider.
How to enroll in mobile banking
If you're not already using any of our mobile banking services, setup is fast and easy through our online banking system.
- Log in to online banking on the upper right-hand corner of this page
- If you haven’t enrolled in mobile banking, you will see a window with buttons saying, Enroll Now, Ask Me Later, or Decline. See screenshot
- When you choose the Enroll Now button, you will be taken through the mobile banking enrollment process. You'll need your account information, phone number and service provider
- Once you're enrolled in mobile banking, you will be taken to a screen called Select Services. At the bottom left, you will see links to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (for Android). You can use these links to go to the stores, or you can have a link sent to your phone or iPad
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app on your device, you will need to open the app and enter your login information
If you have any problems, contact Customer Service.
Not enrolled in online banking?
No problem. To set up your online banking access, you'll need your account number/type, security question information and a phone banking PIN. If you don't have a PIN, contact Customer Service.