Never wonder or worry about your bank balance, or about getting to the bank to make a transfer. Online banking lets you look up your account activity and make transfers between accounts any time day or night. It's easy, secure and, best of all, it never closes.
- Always-on access to checking, savings, loans and CDs
- Check account balances and transactions
- See up-to-date deposit and payment information
- Pay bills and view statements online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review check images and history
- Search transactions and stop payments
- Export data to personal finance software
Online Bill Pay
Make regularly-scheduled payments for car loans, mortgage payments, utilities or insurance premiums. Online Bill Pay is only available when you enroll in online banking. It’s free with your personal checking account when you make a minimum of two payments a month. To enroll in Online Bill Pay, click the Bill Pay link inside online banking and agree to the terms and conditions.
Popmoney lets you send money to friends and family members directly from your Starion account. Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and people you pay. You do need to be enrolled in Starion’s Online Bill Pay service. Learn more about Popmoney
Prefer your statements online? They’re automatically available in online banking
Have your statement e-mailed to you to cut down on paper clutter. View and save your statements to your computer, tablet or phone
Move money between your Starion accounts to pay mortgages, add to savings or make sure you can cover payments from your checking account. You can even schedule transfers for additional flexibility
Need help while you’re in your online banking account? Use our Chat feature to get help from a Starion Customer Service Representative
What do I need to enroll in online banking?
- Your account number
- A Phone Banking PIN. If you didn’t receive a PIN when you set up your accounts, contact your Starion personal banker
Away from your computer and want to check balances or see if a loan payment has been made? Use our texting services. You can even set up automatic alerts. You can also use our Mobile Banking app
What are the next steps?
- Visit the Online Banking Enrollment page
- Fill in the first-time user information
- Create an Access ID and password, and complete other information as requested
If your online account is inactive for more than 100 days, you’ll have to re-enroll. However, any scheduled payments you’ve set up will continue. If you have any problems, contact Customer Service.